Jane Pendlebury, Chief Executive at HOSPA
“The acceleration of technology adoption during COVID-19”
Jane will share some stats gathered from the delegates at HOSPACE 2020 on their adoption of technology during the pandemic. She will cover some of the innovative ideas that saw a sudden increase in popularity due to the demands of COVID restrictions.
- Which of the new solutions are worth the investment?
- Is it possible to have less contact / more engagement with guests?
- The longer lasting impact of the pandemic on hospitality technology
Panos Voulgaris, Creative Director / Partner at Malvi
“Transforming the Hospitality Industry: Enhancing Guest Experience with Virtual Reality”
We’ll explore how VR is shifting the landscape of what a unique experience means in the hospitality industry; the guest journey, from booking to visit, provides countless opportunities for differentiation.
- What VR is about and how it has transformed different industries
- VR as a marketing and storytelling tool
- Personalized as opposed to unified experiences
- Use cases and proposals
Angus Blest, Head of Commercial Partnerships Europe at Adyen
“Getting payments ready for the age of experience”
We’re in an age of experience — and when it comes to the moment of purchase, this is especially true. Seamless transactions and instant gratification can make or break a consumer’s experience with your brand.
- Understand the digital transformations facing the hospitality industry
- Discover the emerging consumer journeys where optimizing payments will help you win
- Learn how consolidation helps drive scalability and increase insights